… for me! There are so many new books coming out in 2019 that I can’t wait to read. I am ready for my TBR to grow even more than what it is already. Last night, I organized my bookshelves and did a little clean out of books I didn’t want anymore ( I donate them to friends or the local library), so now my bookshelves are a little open… just a little. But they are ready to be filled again! Below is a list of books I am excited to read this upcoming year:
- The Au Pair by Emma Rous – January 8th
- The Light Over London by Julia Kelly – January 8th
- More Than Words by Jill Santopolo – February 5th
- The Girls at 17 Swann Street by Yara Zgheib – February 5th
- The Care and Feeding of Ravenously Hungry Girls by Anissa Gray – February 19th
- Dealing in Dreams by Lilliam Rivera – March 5th
- I Miss You When I Blink: Essays by Maury Laura Philpott – April 2nd
- When We Left For Cuba by Chantel Cleeton – April 9th
- The Bride Test by Helen Hoang – May 7th
- Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center – August 13th
And I am sure that there will be more that will be coming out this year and I can’t wait to find them out.
*Links are to Goodreads for the synopsis for each book.